Located in La Recoleta, one of the most exclusive and
prestigious districts in Buenos Aires, and very close to La Recoleta
Cemetery, Avenida Alvear, la Recoleta Cultural Centre, the National
Museum of Fine Arts, the city’s financial and business center, the
Obelisk and Plaza de Mayo, the Meliá Recoleta Plaza is
the best option for enjoying a unique experience in Buenos Aires, thanks
to its privileged location in the most cosmopolitan and aristocratic
area of the city, its complete and comfortable facilities, the quality
of its services and the exquisite personal attention.
This elegant, luxury hotel with its classic design and
exquisite furniture was home to Evita Perón, first lady of the country
famous for her commitment to social change.
Find more hotels in Buenos Aires
the charismatic capital of Argentina from its most authentic side to its boulevards with Parisian style.
- Luxury hotel in the heart of La Recoleta
- Near La Recoleta Cemetery, Avenida Alvear and the National Museum of Fine Arts
- A short distance from the city’s financial and business center, trendy shops and restaurants
- Fantastic Ibiza terrace with outdoor hydromassage bathtub, relaxation area, sunbeds and gardens
- Distinguished English-style Bistro serving gourmet, Mediterranean-inspired cuisine
- Renovated rooms equipped with the latest technology and exquisite Queen Anne and Luis XV furniture
- Spa with water circuit, massages, beauty treatments and fully equipped gym.