The Company: Who We Are
Optimacare Medical Company Limited
is family owned and operated. We offer surgical administrative services by providing a single point of contact for our patient-clients and their families, thereby reducing the often convoluting and costly processes associated with preparing for a surgery. That is, we provide a complete surgical solution from diagnosis through to post-surgical rehabilitation while employing the most cost-effective method. Our Company has a track-record of excellence in patient care outcome. We think about all the stages of the logistics chain, from the minutest to the most obvious detail in order to ensure that our patients and their loved ones need only focus on full recovery.
Medical activities which directly relate to the surgical procedure and include patients preoperative imaging, lab test, preoperative surgeon's and anesthesiologist's consults (where needed), surgical procedure, hospital admission to a private suite, private nursing, pre and postoperative physiotherapy, postoperative imaging and lab testing as well as pharmaceutical needs peri-operatively.
We offer surgical administration for the following types of surgeries:
1. Neurosurgery: spine fusion, disc replacement, resection of meningioma, cranial reconstruction
2. Orthopedic Surgery: joint (hip and knee) replacement, correction of angular limb deformity, correction of limb length discrepancy, arthroscopic procedures
3. General Surgery: laparoscopic hernia repair, benign breast surgery
4. Urology: benign prostatectomy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL), insertion of ureteric stent.
5. Cardiothoracic Surgery: Pacemaker insertion, resection of benign lung and pleural mass
6. Gynecological Surgeries: laparoscopic cystectomy, myomectomy and hysterectomy.